Dra. Adolfina Perez Garcias, is Professor of Applied Pedagogy at the University of the Balearic Islands, Palma where she leads the Educational Technology Research Group.
Her major fields of research include
- The integration of information and communication technologies in the process of learning and teaching
- Multimedia educational materials
- Innovation on educational TICs
- Design and management of virtual e-learning environments
- Education and communication strategies using TICs
- PhD In Educational Sciences